This plugin was born because there was a no other real alternative to enable CMS like functionality in WordPress.
The main goal was, to enhance WordPress’s functionalities, to hide some unwanted categories, from defined parts of the blog.
Today, it can override your search results, your RSS feed listing, your category listing, and also your entry page, if you want to. This is great, for SEO reasons, for content separation, for grouping information, and handle them as real sub pages.
- Effective category management
- RSS feed manipulation
- Search result manipulation
- Category list manipulation
- Support for Event Calendar
- Handles multiple link categories
- Widget compatible
- WordPress 2.3 compatible
- Backward complatibilty with WordPress 2.1
- Backward SQL compatibility with MySQL 4.0
- Nice control panel, called ACE Dashboard
- from the offical plugin page at wordpress.org
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set customize the settings, on ACE Dashboard, under Plugins tab.